FOOD PANTRY POLICIES
1. Pre-packed bags are available once a week. 1 bag per family per week, families of 6 and up are allowed 2 bags/week.
2. Hours/Closures: Monday , Wednesday, and Friday 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Closed on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Good Friday, Thanksgiving, Friday after Thanksgiving Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day, if these holidays occur during open hours. Inclement weather closings will be at Director’s discretion, and assumed if the schools are closed. In case of power outage, Outreach will close.
3. Service Area: Stockbridge School District
4. Eligibility/Documentation: Proof of residency is required (ID or other document with your name and address such as lease or utility bill). We will allow up to 2 food orders while you procure proper ID.
5. Customer Service: We serve on a first come, first served basis, as far as that can be determined. Appointments are not necessary.
6. Food/Household Item Availability: Selections and amounts available change regularly according to availability, demand, and funding. Outreach makes no guarantee that you will receive any particular item or items other than what is available at the time.
7. Right to Refuse Service: Stockbridge Community Outreach has the right to refuse services to clients in the event they present to the
agency intoxicated or abusive and threatening to agency personnel, volunteers and/or other clients.
We further reserve the right to determine, in these rare cases, that the client not be allowed to return.
Stockbridge Community Outreach is an equal opportunity provider.
Please Contact the Stockbridge Community Outreach office at 571 851 7285 for more information