FOOD PANTRY POLICIES
1. Monthly in-person pantry shopping for fully vaccinated clients Mon & Fri. Appointment Required. Call: 517 851 7285
2. Hours/Closures: Monday , Wednesday, and Friday 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Closed on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Good Friday, Thanksgiving, Friday after Thanksgiving Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day, if these holidays occur during open hours. Inclement weather closings will be at Director’s discretion, and assumed if the schools are closed. In case of power outage, Outreach will close.
3. Service Area: Stockbridge School District
4. Eligibility/Documentation: Proof of residency is required (ID or other document with your name and address such as lease or utility bill). We will allow up to 2 food orders while you procure proper ID.
5. Customer Service: We are now requiring appointments. Please call 517 251 7285 to schedule a time.
6. Food/Household Item Availability: Selections and amounts available change regularly according to availability, demand, and funding. Outreach makes no guarantee that you will receive any particular item or items other than what is available at the time.
7. Right to Refuse Service: Stockbridge Community Outreach has the right to refuse services to clients in the event they present to the
agency intoxicated or abusive and threatening to agency personnel, volunteers and/or other clients.
We further reserve the right to determine, in these rare cases, that the client not be allowed to return.
* Mondays and Fridays will be set aside for pantry shopping by fully vaccinated clients.
* Non-food items (paper/soap/hygiene products), Milk Bucks and Market Bucks will be distributed at your monthly pantry visit.
* Plan to wear a mask covering your nose and mouth indoors.
* If you are not vaccinated, a volunteer will shop the pantry for you.
*We can provide information about receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.
*All shoppers must be registered with Outreach. Proof of residency is required.
*Stockbridge Community Outreach is an equal opportunity provider.